We are currently hiring for:
- International Website Redesign Project Manager (Closing date: 4th September 2016)
- Interim Executive Assistant (Closing date: 12th August 2016)
- Access Campaign Executive Director (Closing date: 15th August 2016)
- Medical Advisor - Infectious diseases, epidemic response, and AMR (Closing date: 22nd August 2016)
- Medical Advisor Tuberculosis, HIV and HCV (Closing date: 22nd August 2016)
FIELD POSITIONS Médecins Sans Frontières recruits medical and non-medical aid workers to provide assistance in nearly 60 countries to people whose survival is threatened by violence, neglect, or catastrophe, primarily due to armed conflict, epidemics, malnutrition, exclusion from health care, or natural disasters. To learn more about opportunities to work with MSF in the field, please visit the website of the MSF country where you reside. See full list of MSF section websites in the drop down menu at the top of the page.