Unveil the hidden power of your 401k investments.
As part of our continuous campaign to lower the price of the pneumonia vaccine for developing countries, we we launch an online tool online tool for Pfizer & GSK US shareholders to demand a lower price.
THE NAKED TRUTH
The high prices of medicines sometimes stop our medical teams and others from giving the treatment we know can save lives. The pharmaceutical industry says the high prices they charge for medicines are down to the costs of research.
WATCH THE VIDEO
TPP: A BAD DEAL FOR MEDICINE
After 5 years of secret negotiations the US and 11 other Pacific countries have reached an agreement on the full text of the TPP which will now be submitted to national processes for final signature and ratification. Read MSF's reaction.
HIV REPORT: MAKING VIRAL LOAD ROUTINE
The report aims to share practical lessons learnt from MSF’s UNITAID-funded HIV viral load initiative, which has since 2013 supported the scale-up of viral load testing in seven countries.
READ THE REPORT
What is the Campaign?
Médecins Sans Frontières set up the Access Campaign in 1999 to push for access to, and the development of life-saving and life prolonging medicines, diagnostic tests and vaccines for patients in MSF programmes and beyond. We are a multi-disciplinary team that includes doctors, pharmacists, scientists, lawyers, as well as advocacy and communications experts. We also work with patient groups and other civil society organisations in response to their concerns over access to treatment.
Stories from the Field
- » HIV in Central African Republic: Patient Stories from Hôpital Communautaire
- » HIV in Central African Republic: "If you provide care, they will come."
- » Snakebite in South Sudan: Little hope of a cure for the most vulnerable
- » South Sudan: The Book that Traveled Too Much
- » Guinea: Screening for HIV in Conakry
- » Pakistan: Stories from patients cured from hepatitis C in MSF's Machar Clinic in Karachi